Hunting for a good quality but cheap TRX alternative has become a desperate but difficult task. It was a shame not to be able to add chin-ups and pull-ups to a workout routine when trying to workout from home, unless you could afford an expensive home gym be it brand new or used (STILL EXPENSIVE).
The only requirement to do a chin-up now: A STRONG DOOR, which shouldn’t be hard to find. Nevertheless, the TRX came in and made its mark in the fitness industry all around the world!
I even saw TRX used at gym’s in Sri Lanka. Do you even know there’s a country called Sri Lanka? It’s so tiny!
Unfortunately, the TRX is still an expensive product. It sends you back over a $129.
It’s worth it in my opinion due to many reasons:
– The quality and feel of the product – The Workout DVD & App
– The suspension and door anchor options
BUT, some of us (or many of us) don’t care about the add-on’s such as the workout app or DVD.
We have our own routines, and we just need a suspension trainer do perform chin-ups, leg raises and other cool exercises. TRX is just too expensive for our budget.
Amazon.com is my PERSONAL preference to purchase anything online. Listed below are some cheap but top rated alternatives to the TRX Suspension Trainer. They are almost a quarter to 1/3rd of the price, and they still get the job done just like the TRX.
#NUMBER 1 TRX ALTERNATIVE
PACEARTH Fitness Strap Kit Full Body Resistance Exercise Trainer Set Door Anchor with Carry Bag for Home Gym Body Strength Workout
- Made with heavy duty materials.
- Non Slip Rubber Grip Handles
- Polyestor Fabric Straps
- Supports upto 3086lbs!
- Weights less than 3lbs!
- Easy to carry with the mesh carry bag.
- Portable and convenient for travel purposes.
- Door anchor included for those without a place to hang the straps.
- They offer a 60 day 100% satisfaction or refund guarantee!
– This pacearth fitness strap kit full body workout set is very good. Ive recently put on some unwanted weight and was looking for some resistance straps to work out at home since im super busy at work. And this is perfect for it. The straps are very elastic so i can stretch them pretty good. Overall very nice set. Highly recommended. – A Verified Customer Review at Amazon.com
– bought this set for our home gym and it’s great quality. really helps for a full body workout. – A Verified Customer Review at Amazon.com
Our Final Opinion – The product may be new and may lack reviews to help you decide, but in our opinion, Amazon is a safe place and if you are not satisfied, you will always win the refund. So take the step ahead in your fitness goal and achieve the body you’ve always wanted!
- Attaches to chin bar – 2 anchor points for better feel & functionality
- EPDM Outdoor –
- Quality Foam Grips – Soft, yet firm
- Made in USA – Not Imported like 99% of all other trainers
- Includes video link with 20 suggested Exercises
– These are terrific suspension trainers. They are extremely solid and well built. They are also considerably cheaper than the many others, but trust me you won’t be disappointed. – A Verified Customer Review at Amazon.com
– Strongest suspension trainer yet and I have tried several.Even though all of the ones I have used have been nothing but very good,this is by far the strongest unit yet. While most can handle between 350-500 lbs,this one can handle 1,000.00 yes you read it right. Nothing fancy but super durable and strong at a third of the price of many other brands. I highly recommend it! – A Verified Customer Review at Amazon.com
– Fantastic product for a 1/3 of the price of a TRX. Easy to set up and use. I really liked that I could choose different colors for the straps – A Verified Customer Review at Amazon.com
– OUT OF STOCK
- Professional Grade Nylon Material
- Rubber Grips, usually found in expensive versions of the TRX
- Also Included
- Door Anchor
- Extenstion Tie Down Strap
- Travel Bag
- No Foot Loops Below the Handle
- 30 Minute Workout & Stretching Guide Included
- Lifetime Satisfaction Guarantee
– My brother owns the TRX brand (way expensive) and I could not see a difference between my URBNFit and his TRX, now he is cranky that he spent sooo much more! I have not seen the ones in a gym, but I have had zero problems/issues with my set – A Verified Customer Review at Amazon.com
– The product seems durable and is very similar to the more expensive TRX. I use the TRX in my gym, but I didn’t want to pay more money for something that’s similar. I am a bit disappointed though since the difference, while small, drastically changes the work out. The handle rotates and is not that stable. This makes it harder to isolate muscles since you can’t control your wrist. The TRX handle does not. I wish they would fix this issue; otherwise, the product would have been great. – A Verified Customer Review at Amazon.com
Disclaimer: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites